Monday, March 2, 2009

Pictures of Kiev

The KGB building (although it goes by a different name now).


Random dogs on the steps of the cathedral.

St. Andrew's Cathedral. Built in the mid-1700's. Amazing architecture and artwork (original). It was so beautiful. We felt God's presence in this place.

Anne and I outside the SDA. We officially are linked to Alina. The second window on the second floor was where we had our meeting.

The view from our balcony.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow. great pics! I am so happy that things are going well.... with the one almost hiccup of getting Natalya.

Be safe.

orphans4me said...

I am sooooo excited you are there, you got the right referral (whew!), you got lots of sleep (I've done that in Kiev more than once), you've seen lots of sites and you get to meet your daughter soon. Have a great time. And if you see Meghan again could you please tell her I can't get on her blog.
Joy

Lynn said...

congratulations!

wishing you a safe adoption journey

Kind regards
Lynn

PS our adopted daughter was attacked by a pack of these "city" feral dogs. We had seen the same dogs the day before and they had seemed friendly.

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures and buildings there. Safe travels, Anne.