Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meet Alina Faith Hollis









It's been a very long, emotional, and exhaustion day. Words can't express what it was like to meet Alina. We know that God has chosen her to enter our lives in a very special way. She is already a perfect fit. She looks like me (Todd), is tough like the boys, and laughs and plays like Meg. And, she likes to cuddle like her mother. We'll write more about the journey later. For now, here is Alina Faith Hollis...

37 comments:

alli ramsay said...

Hi Coach and Mrs. Hollis! It is Mrs. Broadway's 7th grade French class - And we just saw those amazing pics of you and Alina Faith - She is ADORABLE!

Our mission said...

Wow! She is so precious! We are so happy for you to have finally gotten Alina into your arms. Thanks for letting us share in your special moment.
Love,the Adamsons

Tracey said...

She's gorgeous!! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

jodyy said...

Oh, my gosh, Annie. I am so excited for your family. those pictures are beyond sweet.

Jorie said...

Congratulations!! Alina is beautiful!

Kelly Syferd said...

I just got goosebumps and tears as I was looking at the pictures of Alina. She is just beautiful. So happy for all of you!

Amy Lemaniak said...

I am just in tears seeing these pictures. She's is so beautiful and you can just see the happiness in her eyes. Congratulations!!

Cammie said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats!!

Stephanie Piontkowski said...

Aww, many congratulatiosn to you. Seeing the pictures of you with Alina just brought tears (of joy) to my eyes.

Megan said...

Awwww, she is just the sweetest!!! Congratulations! =D

Olive Cake said...

So unbelievably thrilled for your family of six! Congrats, Hollis family!

Amanda Jones said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to hear and see more!

Amanda-Adopting Ean and Mila

Sarah said...

Oh, she's beautiful! I'm so glad bonding is going well for you guys!

Thanks for the pictures!

Bensey said...

Anne!!!! Beautiful pictures! I am so happy for you! You have the most perfect family ever.

Yay!!! Alina is a lucky girl to get to come live with you.

Lori

Bethany said...

Aww yay! She is adorable!

Jenny Williams said...

That smile brought tears to my eyes. She is picture perfect. God is so good!

Meredith said...

She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Anne and Todd - The joy you are feeling just comes through in these pictures. We are so happy for you. Please give our newest granddaughter a kiss from us.

Love,
Dad and Mom Hollis

The Warner's said...

Love the loufa(sp.??) We can't wait to meet Alina! She looks so happy, like she already knows how lucky she is to be joining the Hollis family.

Erin said...

Oh Annie!! She's SO sweet and you guys just look perfect together. I'm in tears just reading your post today and seeing your pics.

Jolie said...

She is home in your arms!! Thank God for her! She is adorable and I can't wait to meet her. We have the same birthday AND middle name - how crazy is that??
Be Safe, Jolie Alois

amyl4 said...

She is an absolute little darling! I love the picture where she is holding her baby! So precious!
Amy

luke said...

Anne and Todd,

She is so sweet! You already look like a family. It is hard to determine who has the biggest smile!

Meg is getting the greatest gift of all...a sister!

We are so excited for you and the three other little Hollis' children in Peoria.

Now Merrin and Cailtin will each have their own doll to dress up!

We can't wait to give Alina a hug.

Stay safe and hurry home.

We love you

Sharon and the boys

Janet said...

Hi Anne and Todd,
She is adorable. Can understand why you could not wait to bring Alina into your hearts and home.
Would love to fast forward to when the four Hollis children are all under one roof.
Thanks for sharing the amazing pictures with all of us.
Does she know who Papa and Janey are yet? Hope so!
Love, Janey

Melissa said...

Ohmygosh, I am so incredibly happy for you guys. Your pictures bring tears to my eyes. A moment to treasure forever!

God bless!
Melissa

Allen Durr said...

She is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Pam and I are reliving our experience through you guys. It has brought back great memories. It seems as if we are with you as we look at the pictures of the town and of the awesome old buildings that surround the downtown.

Pam and I wanted to let you know that it does get easier to talk on Skype with your kids. We had to hold back tears at first. It is awesome how tech. has allowed us to be able to talk to our love ones.

Enjoy the trip and how GOD will show you how he is with you throughout the trip as HE did with us.

The Durr Family
<><

Anonymous said...

Todd and Anne, your pictures are the definition of "home"! Alina is beautiful and looks totally content in her mommy and daddy's arms! God is so amazing. HE IS FAITHFUL!
Hurry home!

Andrea Renee said...

Congratulations!!! And welcome home, Alina!

Anonymous said...

Little Alina Faith looks as though she's been with you since she was a newborn. She's beautiful and we are so happy for your family! God Bless!
Love, Jason & Sarah

Rachel said...

What a precious little princess! I love the pigtails, too!

orphans4me said...

She is gorgeous! Congratulations!
Joy,RR, adopting Steven

Lou said...

Wow, what a smile she has! She was saving that just for you! She is precious. Glad things are going so well. Can't wait till you get to bring her on home.

Stephanie said...

Hey Anne, that picture of you as you hug her is probably one of the best pictures I've ever seen in my life!!!! Todd, yours aren't to bad either :-)

and btw - it was a major pain to post this comment!

Amy said...

I don't know if you remember my husband and I (Travis and Amy Larson) but we sat with you at the HOIDSA Christmas dinner. We have a now 10 month old son Jeremiah. I have cried (pretty hard I must add) looking at the pictures of you wither your new daughter. She is so precious. No words to describe how wonderful this is. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
She is sooo cute!
I can't wait till you bring her home. I'll be in discoverland for you!
God Bless!
Kasey

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is truly amazing! I am looking forward to more...

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is truly amazing! I am looking forward to more...