Alina and I got in a car today at 9:00am. We got out of a van at 7:00pm. We probably spent one hour total outside of the car or van during that time. She was a trooper. We are definitely bonding.
We apply for our passport on Monday. Then it's time to hurry up and wait for it to come in. When it does, I'm just a few days from being home to comlete our family.
I'm tired. Sorry this is a short post. More tomorrow. I promise.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
Wowee that is a long ride! Count your blessings that she couldn't ask you in English "how much further Daddy?" We are praying for your safety and that you enjoy the rest of your time in Ukraine. I know you want to be home--but cherish the moments for all that you can. Hope you are capturing all of those firsts! Can't wait to see you both.
What a day! Praying for a rocket fast passport arrival! Hugs from Texas!!
Hi, I'm Tara, Meghan's sister. Thanks a million for posting on their behalf, it was a relief to know something. The news was AWESOME and what we all had been praying for! We are thrilled that Marcus and Macey have been rescued and are with their "forever family". We know look forward to some pictures and a post about their weekend in Odessa. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter, what a blessings to your family! May you have safe travels as you head to Kiev and then back home. Thanks again, Tara and Family
Post a Comment