Grab This Button
If you want to help support our efforts to bring
Ellen home, please click on our picture to learn how!
Our current family
The bible verse that is guiding our journey...
"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act" Proverbs 24:12
Follow other adoptive families and their journeys!!!
7 comments:
I added your button to my blog. Wishing you the best on your journey. It's a rollercoaster ride, but so worth it in the end!
I've added your button to my page! I hope it helps!
I ADDED YOUR BUTTON TO OUR BLOG. WE SURE WILL BE SO HAPPY WHEN ELLEN IS HOME WITH HER FOREVER FAMILY. JODY
I did!
I added your button.
grabed your button. God bless you!
I've added your button. God Bless!
Post a Comment