So I leave shortly for Chicago. I am walking in the Komen 3 day/60 mile walk for Breast Cancer awareness. I am not sure who has the bigger challenge... me in walking 60 miles (and sleeping in a tent during the nights) or Todd who will have the kids all to himself for the next 4 days. Something tells me I have the easier job!
We haven't made too much progress this week. Our case worker is on vacation, so our homestudy is on hold until she gets back. Not a big deal since it cannot be sent until August 20th when we finish our classes.
The kids went to swim lessons last night. I find myself thinking of Ellen all the time... will she like swim lessons? Has she ever been swimming? What will her reaction be to all of it? I already feel such a connection to her... I just want her home!
So I am off for a few days... I will report back on the event, which I am sure will be fantastic since I am going to have the next several days with my very good friend Kristen and nothing else to do but walk and talk!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment