Friday, August 15, 2008

Classes start today!

Parenting classes that is... the first of 3 (4 hours each) sessions that are required for our home study agency. I am looking forward to it... our good friends Jenny and Steve will be in the class with us (since they are currently in the process of adopting siblings from Bulgaria). Plus getting started gets me one step closer to having Ellen home!

Fortunately school is starting which means our house will be a whirlwind of activity! The boys will both be in pre-school (same class... good luck to Ms. Ramsey with that mix!!), Todd is busy with football, work is busy on my end, all the kids have swim lessons, Meg has therapy... it will make our wait for paperwork go by a little more quickly.

In-laws will be at the house tomorrow... I haven't been to the grocery store in a week (since before the walk) so there is no food and I have no idea when I will get there... I guess I will just set out a nice plate of tube yogurt and chees-nips for them to snack on!!! :)

No comments: