Thursday, March 12, 2009





An amazing Russian Orthodox Church.
Alina loves the slide.
One of Alina's friends from her groupa (with his aunt).
Alina and her groupa sitting outside and having a cookie.

3 comments:

Tina Ramirez said...

I have been following your journey everyday and everyday you guys make me smile. She is such a wonderful blessing.

Craig is so excited that both our family dynamics are going to remain the same. He says "Now we have 2 boys and 2 girls, and the Hollis's have 2 boys and 2 girls"

Alina is beautiful and seems like she is such a perfect fit for your family. I enjoy reading your updates everyday and seeing the wonderful pictures of the different sites.

I was laughing pretty hard at Todd getting dumped from the chair video. (This wasn't easy either since I just had my c-section)

Blogger never accepts my comments for some reason so hopefully this comes through.

Can't wait to talk to you guys again.

Sarah said...

Great pictures! (that bag over the kids head in the last picture makes me nervous. I'm worrisome like that. lol!)

orphans4me said...

I'm happy that your court is scheduled for Monday--congratulations!
Joy