I cannot wait to get this process underway. I think everything will feel a little more "real" once we get started. We are hoping it will be done by August 20th. We also have 12 hours of parent training that we need to complete before our homestudy is finished.
We haven't even started to paperwork yet, but just looking at the applications for different grants and loans, it is all pretty overwhelming. But I am sure we'll figure it all out.
On a side note, we took the kids to the dentist this morning. That was a fiasco! Luckily the dentist is an awesome guy who was a college fraternity brother of Todd's. His staff is wonderful and didn't seem to mind the chaos my kids were causing in the waiting room. It was Noah's 2nd visit and we found out he has a cavity that needs to be filled in a few weeks. Caleb checked out fine. Next up is yearly check-ups for all the kids, then we may tackle the eye doctor if we are feeling brave!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment