I will edit this blog later, but here's a quick update.
After confirming a flight for Sunday Anne called back and said that Eldon at Golden Rule Travel had found me a 5:35am flight on Saturday. This is all happening at about 7pm Friday. So, I called Irina to call Anatoly to find me a driver for 3:30am to the airport. That done, I put Alina to bed and then packed. A fairly sleepless night because of worries that I would oversleep and I got up at 3:00am. To the airport, to Frankfurt, to Denver, and then to Chicago. Saw my beautiful bride and let her hold her daughter. Three hours in a car and I was in my house, and so was Alina. About 30 hours of travelling. Well worth it.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Welcome home, and Congratulations!!!
Yea! We are so happy for you!!
We are looking forward to doing the same thing.
Love,
Haylee and the Adamsons
Welcome home beautiful Alina!!!
Oh how wonderful you were able to come home a day earlier. I am so glad you guys are finally all together.
Joy,RR
Welcome home, Todd and Alina!! We are so happy for you and are anxious to see pictures of all four of your kiddos together!
Post a Comment