And now I am crying. Welcome home to all of you!! Anne--the pic of you and Alina hugging in the airport is priceless. She totally knew you are her mama. So happy for all of you!
I just recently started reading your blog and wanted to say congrats on bringing home you beautiful little girl! It looks like she will fit right in! I also see that you are in the Chicago-land area! So are we!!
Grab This Button
If you want to help support our efforts to bring
Ellen home, please click on our picture to learn how!
Our current family
The bible verse that is guiding our journey...
"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act" Proverbs 24:12
Follow other adoptive families and their journeys!!!
11 comments:
Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!!!
I sure know how GOOD it feels to be ALL TOGETHER AGAIN!
Congratulations! Welcome home, Alina!
I know you're glad that ya'll are all together. Great pictures!
Love the pictures! especially the ones of the kids in the car! It looks like everyone is settling in nicely!
They are cute! WE are looking forward to bringing Slava home next Thursday!! (:
Love,
Haylee and the rest of the Adamsons
And now I am crying. Welcome home to all of you!!
Anne--the pic of you and Alina hugging in the airport is priceless. She totally knew you are her mama. So happy for all of you!
Thanks for updates and pictures. It is wonderful that you guys are together and home.
Joy,RR
I am so glad to see Dasha home...she looks so happy!
It looks like she's been in your family her whole life! Congratulations to all six of you!!
I just recently started reading your blog and wanted to say congrats on bringing home you beautiful little girl! It looks like she will fit right in! I also see that you are in the Chicago-land area! So are we!!
I hope you are all doing well! We have been thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment