Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Alina

My dear Alina,

Happy 3rd Birthday! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I wish we were there to celebrate with you, better yet, I wish you were home. It breaks my heart that you may not even know it is your birthday, but I promise you this will be the last birthday that you celebrate not surrounded by the family and friends who love you. The kids and I went shopping today for your birthday presents. What a party we will have when you are here!! They cannot wait for you to be home and to show you all that is waiting for you as part of our family.

We love you Alina... and we will be there soon.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope your beautiful Alina has a wonderful birthday!

Dolores said...

I'm so happy to see that the time I'd getting closer for you to bring little Alina home! I haven't been online as much lately and actually met a friend of yours who works in our local hospital (where I currently am with our Lucy). I hope that someday we will meet! It's a small world.

Our Story: Continued said...

Happy birthday, Alina! Will you shoot me an email? I don't have yours and have some questions I'd like to ask.

McKenna from RR
powellfamilysa {at} yahoo {dot} com

orphans4me said...

I know this was tough to miss your little girlie's birthday :( You are down to counting days until you get to meet her though.
Joy