Friday, February 6, 2009

3 weeks from now...

we'll be waiting to board a plane from Detriot to Amsterdam... then from Amsterdam onto Ukraine the next day.

We are still busy getting everything ready... I think I might be nesting more with this child than I did with the other three! A few weeks ago I began ripping the wallpaper out of the kids bathroom, and now I am beginning to think the half ripped wallpaper looks very artsy and ecletic... good thing since I an not sure it will get done before we go!!!

Kids are getting very excited. The boys ask frequently about where they are staying when we are gone, what they will be doing. Thank God that is all covered by such wonderful friends. I just hope Meg does more adjusting to her big girl bed in the next 3 weeks... she still enjoys that middle of the night freedom a little too much.

Meg had surgery yesterday and is recovering like a champ...such a tough little girl. Although she did want some mommy cuddle time watching Hairspray on the couch, and I was happy to provide that for her!

We are trying to figure Skype out so that we can see the kids while we are gone. Right now we get the video (usually) but the sound is a bit trickier...we'll keep trying.

Please keep us all in your prayers as we prepare during these last few weeks. God has been so good to us through this entire journey, I have no doubt his grace and mercy will only continue.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

How exciting! I wish you the best on your trip!