Well the good news is our dossier arrived in Ukraine! The bad news is it was about 30 minutes too late... and still not fully translated.
So through the friend of a friend, a man from a church in Keiv, Ukraine is meeting with some high ranking government officials on Thursday to ask them to consider accepting our dossier so that we do not have to wait until February to submit. That is our last chance. If they accept we will travel in January-Feb. If they do not we cannot submit until Feb and will travel in March/April. So we need a Thanksgiving miracle.. please keep praying for that!
We had a great visit with the McSorley family in Columbus this past weekend. Our kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins and spending time with their aunts and uncles (and grand parents of course!). Lots of driving though... and when you have 2 young boys who think it is really cool to pee outside, you can bet we made lots of stops along exit ramps. I think I said "just don't hit my shoes" at least 100 times over these past few days!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











3 comments:
I hope it works out!
i hope it gets accepted!
so you are adopting from ukraine at the same time as being active foster parents? i didn't know you could do that! thats awesome :)
liz
I hope that by now you've heard something, but I know that sometimes these things take much longer than we want them to!
If you go to my blog and click on the link called "Sabrina" on the right, she is also adopting.
Post a Comment