Sorry it has been so long. A quick post now and I will try to become more consistent with postings and pictures.
A great summer wrapped up with the start of football practice the second week of August. We had a chance to vacation in Columbus, Pittsburgh, and Toledo in late July. Alina met all of Anne's family on that trip. It was great.
Noah started kindergarten last week. Caleb, Meg, and Alina start pre-school next week. Caleb will be in his second year and is looking forward to showing the girls the ropes.
Noah and Caleb started piano lessons a couple of weeks ago and love it. They start soccer tonight and will play about four or five games this fall.
Anne is working hard at Easter Seals. School is in full swing for me.
Pakka!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











2 comments:
WOW! It's great to finally read a post from you guys. I was beginning to worry about you all. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy your timne together as a family over the summer. It sounds like things are back to the "new normal" as we call it around here. I can't wait to see some updated pictures. Please tell Anne I said hello. It's great to hear (read) about you guys again.
Blessings,
Meghan
I'm with Meghan! :) I was starting to worry, too! I happened to stop by your blog, hoping there'd be a post and was very happy to see one! :) Praying for your beautiful family! I'm thinking Oklahoma is a good middle spot for our reunion.... :)
Post a Comment