Cute! The slip-n-slide's we had when I was a kid, did not have an inflatable "runway" - they were just the yellow plastic stuff. We felt all the rocks, bumps, and holes. That slip-n-slide looks awesome!
I can't watch the videos tonight, just got my girls asleep...but I'll come back to watch them!
Grab This Button
If you want to help support our efforts to bring
Ellen home, please click on our picture to learn how!
Our current family
The bible verse that is guiding our journey...
"Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act" Proverbs 24:12
Follow other adoptive families and their journeys!!!
2 comments:
Fun!! Noah was so cute when he said "Cheese!" :) Ya'll have a great looking bunch!! Hugs from Texas!
Cute! The slip-n-slide's we had when I was a kid, did not have an inflatable "runway" - they were just the yellow plastic stuff. We felt all the rocks, bumps, and holes. That slip-n-slide looks awesome!
I can't watch the videos tonight, just got my girls asleep...but I'll come back to watch them!
Post a Comment