Saturday, September 20, 2008

Enjoying some quiet time...

The house is as quiet as it has ever been. Todd took the kids to a parade and I am enjoying a few minutes of peace! Things are busy on this end... it was Homecoming in Elmwood last night and the football team did well. So they are now 3-1... off to a good start.

The boys are doing well in school. Caleb is adjusting, although he still has a hard time saying goodbye to Todd in the morning when it is time to go to class. Noah is quite the leader in the class. He is busy spending his time thinking about his birthday in Wednesday and he changes the party theme on an hourly basis. Right now it is spooky Halloween birthday!

Meg is keeping us busy. She walks, climbs and dances non-stop. No wonder she is such a peanut she is constantly moving!

This week we recieved our foster parent license from the State. We also heard that the case worker at the state level is currently reviewing our homestudy... so hopefully that is one step closer.

Todd and I are doing well. Busy with work and enjoying the kids as they grow so fast...

I think it is time to put more laundry in... that is how I am spending my peaceful morning as well!!!

No comments: